Tuesday 19 October 2010

When you can't sleep: Draw birds

I'm back posting this to 1 year ago, reason being - it's on my Deviant Art from October, so I can't exactly post it as recent work, but I still want it to be on here. Simply because I love it. Its beautiful. I couldn't sleep at all so I got to book out from downstairs. And in the bookcase downstairs we have a lot of Non-fiction books about birds. I flicked through the photographs, picked up a pen and some colourful origami paper and started to draw. 




These birds are quite significant to me because I actually took a photo of them and stuck them on my C.V (after a bit of photoshop tinkering) last year to make me stand out a little. This C.V subsequently got me an invaluable and unforgettable internship at the best place EVER.   

No comments:

Post a Comment